The Luxurious Clearaudio Master Reference
Quite frankly this is one of the most astounding pieces of sound system engineering ever seen. The Clearaudio Master Reference (not a great name in my opinion) comes with a £19,750 ($31,500) price tag but you’re getting a complete one off in terms of engineering genius.
What does this hefty price mean in terms of functionality. Clearaudio say:
“We were the first manufacturer worldwide to eliminate the negative effects of asymmetric force from the motor drive system acting upon the platter. We call it side-force-free belt drive. Open the casket of ingredients and you will find engineering worthy of a jeweller.
- Resonance-eliminating-chassis construction and geometry
- 3 separately housed motor drive units
- 3 independent belts
- Precision machined, massive tonearm mounting-plates
- Hand-polished inverted bearing with a diamond-polished ceramic ball
- Massive stainless steel decoupling bases No frills, no compromises, our way undoubtedly achieves the undisturbed reproduction of the fine and sensitive information coming from vinyl.
Always striving towards perfection and to improve upon our best we designed the ACCURATE POWER GENERATOR to eliminate noisy spikes and stabilize the voltage. No degradation from beginning to end guarantees never before heard detail, depth in imaging and neutrality.”
Basically, all this means is that you have one of the finest sound systems in the world at your disposal.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.