If you`re a wine lover, then you`ll be pleased to hear that Bordeaux Index is offering some of the best fine wines for drinking this summer. The fine wine merchants have selected their top six wines for drinking this season. So sit back and relax with a glass half full!
The wine that`s caught my eye is the Domaine de Souviou Rose 2006 Bandol, Provence, being described as `Light salmon pink. Soft red fruit dominates the nose. Good acidity,
strawberries, good backbone structure and length. Perfect for a hot summer`s
Bordeaux Index`s Top 6 Wines –
1. Red Bordeaux Chateau Belgrave 2000, 5eme Cru Classe, Haut Medoc
£210 per case of 12 bottles in bond
2. Domaine de Souviou Rose 2006, Bandol, Provence
£115 per case of 12 bottles in bond
3. White Burgundy, Domaine Caillot Meursault 2006
£200 per case of 12 bottles in bond
4. Dr Loosen, Wehlener Sonnenuhr Kabinett 1994
£160 per case of 12 bottles in bond
5. Crozes Hermitage, 2005, E Guigal
£120 per case of 12 bottles in bond
6. Pol Roger Non Vintage Champagne
£230 per case of 12 bottles in bond
£240 per case of six magnums in bond
Visit www.bordeauxindex.com for more information and to place an order.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.