I posted a while back about the absolute raw beauty of Alaska and how you can now take luxury hiking trips there.
Well here’s another one by Vancouver Family Adventure Luxury Tour Vacations and again it’s located in a rugged part of the world called the Canadian Rockies – ever heard of it? Quite frankly I can’t think of anything more luxurious than getting away from the hum drum of the cities and taking a hike with some creature comforts thrown in. Of course there’ll be no ensuite on this kind of trip but there you go.
On your luxury hiking trip to the Rockies you could enjoy the following:
• Bike across converted railway trestles on the legendary Galloping Goose Trail.
• Hear about `big tree` ecology on a stroll through Cathedral Groves.
• Tandem kayak the waters off Tofino looking for eagles and seals.
• Head out in Zodiac boats to observe black bears in their natural habitat.
• Stroll through the world-famous Butchart Arboretum.
All for the reasonable price of $2398 per person. Ok I doubt your going to get super luxury here but you’ll get a heck of a hiking experience in some of the worlds most beautiful terrain. Just watch out for those black bears.
If your interested in something a little bit more sedate than hiking check out the Wickaninnish Inn on Vancouver Island. I stayed their last year and it was the epitome of a luxury vacation.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.