Now I found this little beauty by chance – It`s called the Montage Elite massage chair. It may be a little strange looking, but trust me – you won`t care if you get to sit in one. With a control panel the chair performs an infra red scan of your back to detect your individual acupoints to give you a truly customized massage.
Yes, this chair is clever! You can select one of 5 automatic programs, 4 manual massage programs and 4 back courses.
If you`re really feeling that lazy the remote control also comes with a wireless sub-remote control so you can make adjustments without having to move. The Montage Elite massage chair can accommodate persons up to 6` 5` very comfortably.
I couldn`t see price I`m afraid, but go check out the site today.
Massage Chair Functions:
• 5 Automatic Programs including Relaxation, Activation, Vitality, Night, Morning
• 4 Massage Techniques including Kneading, Tapping, Rolling, and Combination (Kneading/Tapping)
• 4 Back Massage Courses including Whole Back, Thoracic, Cervical and Lumbar
• Hip Vibration to stimulate capillary vessels in buttocks and thighs
• 4 levels of massage intensities – low, medium, high
• 4 massage-roller width selections to cover your back
• 4 Levels of air pressure for the seat and footrest
• 4 Manual operations of air massage for buttocks, thigh, feet/calves & arms/hands
• Manual adjustment of back rollers to pinpoint massage
• 3 Timed massages from 10, 20 and 30 minutes
• Lower Body Traction function to stretch the lower body
• Music Therapy with synchronized massage
• Heat Therapy in backrest, seat and footrest
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.