Atomic Floyd Headphones
I have just had the pleasure of testing out a pair of luxurious Atomic Floyd headphones.
Atomic Floyd is a new brand in this arena, and for a first effort they have come up with something quite astounding. The concept was developed by an international collective – from New York, London and Hong Kong – and made for “those who have a global outlook and like to escape”. I’m not sure about global outlook, but the sound quality certainly felt like an escape.
Atomic Floyd say:
“The brand born was born out of obsession, the offspring of a pioneering collective of designers and engineers from Nike, Phillips and adidas. Their belief: that superb sound and great aesthetics should go hand in hand. Their method: years spent pushing industry boundaries through experimentation, invention, testing and crafting. The result: slick, sexy in-ear headphones with jaw-dropping acoustic performance.”
To say that the sound quality was superb, might be an understatement and they look uber cool to boot.
• Atomic Floyd Sound Power System combining 3x sound enhnacing features
• AirJax Titanium2 – The Airjax incorporate wide body design with fullsize AirVents giving optimised sound quality
• Ultra flexible titanium ear hooks give support and comfort, particularly when runing
• AirDrum Titanium2 – Hear and be heard with the AirDrum featuring Speakeasy dual-filter technology, background noise is sifted out, uninterrupted talk remains
• HiDefJax AcousiticSteel – HiDefJax deliver full range sound directly into your ear
• Various gold dipped jacks and plugs for airplanes and sound systems
• A cool leather pouch for holding your headphones and accessories
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.