Towards the end of 2009, iconic luxury shooting brand Holland & Holland collaborated with one of the biggest names in design-led engineering having led the charge by being the originators of the performance Range Rover. The result was the Holland & Holland Overfinch Range Rover… possibly the most luxorious 4 x 4 on the planet!
You can pick one of these up from £120,894 for export and from £139,650 OTR in the UK.
Billed as the most luxurious 4 x 4 ever, there are just 100 of these vehicles on the planet. There are two models to choose from; the 2010 MY 503 bhp Supercharged or TDV8 Range Rover, each with a completely bespoke interior and exterior, featuring:
• 31 piece gunstock walnut or special wood veneers for dashboard, consoles and door inserts
• Individually numbered build plaque hand-made by Holland & Holland`s own gun engravers
• Holland & Holland style engraving to steering wheel spokes with option of bespoke engraving to match client`s gun
• Complete interior in unique colour, extra fine hides, with recessed Holland & Holland signature line in contrast colour
• Unique four-seater layout featuring hand-veneered rear console with integrated refrigerator and Holland & Holland crystal ware
• Self-replenishing drinks cabinet featuring Pol Roger champagne, The Balvenie single malt whisky, Hendrick`s small-batch gin, Ivan the Terrible luxury vodka and Willow Spring Water from the Lake District.
• Hand crafted gun cabinet to luggage compartment with fitted drawers for guns, cartridges etc.
• Four unique exterior colours – with optional Duo Tone paintwork
• Two-tone paintwork, similar to that of a Rolls-Royce Phantom, is also available, as is black. Overfinch`s craftsmen take 130 man hours to paint and hand-polish the car, which gives a depth of colour and quality of finish that marks it out from its mass-produced brethren from a hundred yards.
• Overfinch`s iconic 20` Tiger wheels (fitted with all season Mud & Snow tyres) and special cast exhaust outlets. A choice of 22` wheels is an option for those not intending to venture off road, or for those who also possess a winter set.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.