Ever dreamt of playing Robinson Crusoe and having your own island wilderness all to yourself? Well perhaps Sir Branson can lend you his for $48,000 a night (and you can take 28 mates too).
The location is known as Necker Island and is 74 acres of paradise in the British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Sea. Getting there is interesting, you can either take your own private boat, or take the chopper – what a choice!
In addition to hiring the island and all the accommodation which is of course of the highest luxury, these are just a few of the extras thrown in:
– All meals and drinks (both alcoholic and other)
– A team of approximately 50 fabulous staff
– Two freshwater pools and two Jacuzzis
– Beach pool
– Two floodlit tennis courts
– Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
– Sailing and speed boats
– Kayaks, Water-skiing equipment, Snorkeling equipment, Inflatable banana etc
– Fishing equipment (not deep sea)
– Local calypso band for one party evening
– Business facilities, wireless internet
– Phones available throughout the island
If you win the lotto sometime soon, be sure to take the entire family to this amazing place – and don`t forget who told you about it!
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.