Luxury Formula One Experience
Luxury experiences such as the Formula One Driving Experience take a fair amount of beating.
This experience is entirely unique to the UK, costs around £1500 for the day, takes place at Mallory Park Circuit and includes the following:
Formula One Driving Day 1
• Overnight stay in a country house hotel for driver and one guest, the night prior to the Formula One driving experience
• Stay includes champagne reception and 4-course Formula One dinner for driver and guest
• Welcome from members of the Formula One team at the hotel
• Formula One driving experience familiarisation from the Formula One team, giving details of the following days activities
• Opportunity to explore the surrounding countryside and locations around the historic town of Market Bosworth
Formula One Driving Day 2
• Breakfast at the hotel for driver and guest
• Transfer from hotel to the racetrack for the Formula One driving experience
• Welcome, coffee and biscuits
• Initial briefing on the Formula One driving experience
• Familiarisation laps in `hot hatch`
• Driving laps in Porsche, Ferrari or similar (5 laps)
• Caterham Super 7 (7 laps)
• Vauxhall Lotus single-seater (10 laps)
• Formula One driving experience (8 laps)
• Extra Formula One driving experience laps (optional and at additional cost)
• High-speed passenger ride in sports car
• Hot lunch included for driver and guest
• De-brief and presentation, including commemorative photograph, Formula One
• Formula One driving experience certificate and gift pack
• Return transfer to hotel after your Formula One driving experience
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.