What do you do if you`re a millionaire with a wild side on holiday in Florida, USA. You pretend to be Tom Cruise for the day and fly over 500mph n a fighter jet of course!
Here`s the itinerary:
• Transport by Bell Jet Helicopter or Limousine to fighter jet headquarters.
• L39 Albatross Fighter jet 15 minute Preflight briefing and manned 15, 30 or 1 hour demonstration flight in a fighter jet – both level wings and aerobatics – followed by “unassisted” (Pilot lets you fly jet briefly) flying time contingent on each individual’s ability and skill level.
• Fly over 500 mph
• Included: Equipment (helmet, flight suit, parachute, oxygen mask); still photos and camcorder filming of flight.
• Private Island Sea-side dinner
• Return flight.
• Limousine return.
• Personalized video record of your adventure. Video of the suit-up, climbing into the airplane, and the taxi. On board cameras capture the in flight excitement. Lots of exterior views of the aircraft in flight make for a great movie.
Want to know more, click here to book.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.